BEN BEESLEY'S RESUMEGetting to Know Ben
Team Manager | Luxury Home Agent
Voted Best REALTOR® in Monterey County for 2011 & Carmel for 2013
Team Beesley | KW Coastal Estates
REALTOR® | CalBRE 01362347
Ben’s Resume Summary Ben Beesley is a second generation native of the Monterey community and has been a part of the Carmel community for over 40 years, when he started attending school at Junipero Serra. Not only does he manage a successful real estate business in Carmel and surrounding communities, he also helps bring the community together though his efforts with various Non Profits in the community and supporting the Carmel Chamber of Commerce events and membership. Over the years, he has been able to see Carmel grow from a quaint artistic village, home to Ben and his friends and family, to a world wide destination for its prestigious art district, superior wine tasting rooms, succulent restaurants, primary homes to many as well as second homes, small town feel, and of course a spectacular coastline surrounded by world class golf courses, and so much more.
As a practitioner of real estate in Carmel, California since 2002, Ben Beesley brings a wealth of experience with him; as him and his team have helped hundreds of clients buy and sell their homes. Voted “The Best REALTOR® in Monterey County for 2011” by the readers of the Monterey County Weekly and “The Best REALTOR®/ Brokerage Firm in Carmel California” for the “Awards of Excellence 2013” by the Carmel Chamber of Commerce, Ben and his team specialize in helping buy and sell homes in Carmel. Short sales, investment opportunities, second homes, and luxury estates are all something that he has extensive experience in.
Ben’s business model is different by design; he has a passion for people and helping any way he can. Because of this, he has built his business on personal touches, win-win deals and positive results. He utilizes the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to exceed his client’s expectations. More importantly, Ben prides himself on listening and that means he is able to find the motivations and as a result, the solutions that are tailored to his client’s real estate goals. Ben’s philosophy is that a home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of the walls, it is about how his client’s feel when they walk through the front door and how they can instantly envision their life unfolding there. A home is more than “real estate”, its about his client’s life and dreams.
In additions to his Real Estate Career, Beesley has traveled with Up with People, Sales Manager with The Portola Plaza (When it was The Doubletree Hotel where Ben headed up the CARE Committee), Past Director of Alumni Relations for Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo (his alma mater) and Loyola Marymont.
Previous Client Reviews
"I was always able to ask Ben a question anytime of the day and he always had the answer… he has gone above and beyond what other REALTORS® do… he has demonstrated incredible dedication, guidance, and assistance… he is always available, quick to respond, knowledgeable, and always has a great and willing attitude... expert knowledge of our local real estate market… is consistently educating himself about the ever changing market that we currently live with… has my highest endorsement as a trusted hard-working real estate agent."
Awards And RecognitionBen Beesley has been a focal point in the real estate community in Monterey County since he began his career. Accolades include but are not limited to:
- Full time REALTOR® since 2002
- Formed Team Beesley in 2002 with his mother, Arlene Beesley
- Part Owner of Keller Williams Carmel Franchise
- Honored in the “Top 10% of Keller Williams Agents” every year since 2004
- Voted “Most Inspirational REALTOR® in 2004” in Keller Williams Northern California and Hawaii Region
- Voted “Best REALTOR® in Monterey County in 2011”
- Earned Leukemia & Lymphoma’s “Man of the Year in 2012”
- Selected KSBW’s/Union Banks “Business Professional of the Year 2012”
- Selected by the Carmel Chamber of Commerce as one of the top three REALTORS®/Brokerage Firms in Carmel California for the “Awards of Excellence 2012”
- Selected by the Carmel Chamber of Commerce as “The Best REALTOR®/Brokerage Firm in Carmel California” for the “Awards of Excellence 2013”
- Member of the Keller Williams Luxury Home Division
- Has been on Keller Williams Associate Leadership Council, 5 out of 10 years
- On the Monterey County Association or REALTORS Legislative and Government Relations Committee since 2006
- One of the Monterey County Association of REALTORS Local Candidate Recommendation Committee since 2012 and Chair in 2013/2014
- Teacher to new and experienced agents at Keller Williams Carmel
Charitable ContributionsBen’s gift has and continues to be giving back to the community in which he lives. His volunteer activities include:
- Carmel Chamber of Commerce Taste of Carmel Committee and emcee 2009-2013
- Chair Taste of Carmel 2011
- Supporter of Save Our Shores
- Carmel Chamber of Commerce Ambassador 2012/2013
- Monterey Bay Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team Captain 2005-2007
- Carmel’s Relay for Life Entertainment Chair 2010-2012 and Emcee 2010-2013 (American Cancer Society)
- Charter Member of the Rotary Club of Monterey Pacific 2004-Present
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Monterey Pacific
- Member of Shoreline Community Church
- Past Board Member MoCHA (Monterey County Housing Alliance)
- Blood Donor (2+ Gallons) Monterey County Blood Bank (organizing blood drives for Keller Williams)
- Member Women’s Council of REALTORS
- Past program Chair Women’s Council of REALTORS
- Table Captain for Easter Seals (Central California)
- Table Captain for Alzheimer’s Association (Monterey Chapter)
When you work with Ben Beesley, you get the benefit of his knowledge and judgment and true caring for his clients and community. He is eager to help and share his experience with homeowners and homebuyers that are interested in real estate in Carmel By the Sea, Carmel and the Monterey Peninsula area.